Thanks a lot for your interest. Registrations are now closed!!
- Author registration: 03 September 2020
- Non-Author Registration: 14 September 2020
- Cancellation/Refund: 03 September 2020
In the case of cancellation before September 03rd, 2020, we will refund 100% of the conference price. Transferring the ticket to another person is free of charge. No refund will be allowed after this date. For any cancellation related queries, kindly contact the registration chair at email@example.com
All prices include VAT.
Authors have to register using the ECSA 2020 Author Registration category by the author registration deadline, 03 September 2020. If an author wants to present one extra paper, there is no additional paper publication fee (for up to 2 papers presented). If an author wants to present three or more papers, there is an additional paper publication fee of 100 euros.
The registration includes
- Authors: €150 (ECSA 2020 Author Registration category, register to workshop+conference)
- Participants (non authors): €50 (ECSA 2020 Participant Registration category, register to workshop+conference)
- Students (non authors): free (ECSA 2020 Student Registration category, documents to prove student status needs to be provided)
- Authors have to register using the ECSA 2020 Author Registration Category (i.e., a student that is the unique author of a paper, has to register with the full price).
- Please be aware that only One of the Authors is required to register using the ECSA 2020 Author Registration Category; however, different papers do not each require unique authors to register for them. The other co-authors shall register according to their own status (student, participant etc..)
- Presenters of Journal First papers are required to register (50 euros) using the ECSA 2020 Participant Registration category
- Keynote speakers are required to register (free of cost), using the ECSA 2020 Keynote Registration category
- Track and Workshop chairs, if non-authors have to register (free of cost) using the ECSA 2020 Track and Workshop Chairs Registration category
Attendance of all sessions (workshops and main conference), and full participation in any interactive events (chats, question and answer sessions, social events, and so forth).
If you have any questions regarding your registrations, please contact the registration chair via email at firstname.lastname@example.org